This 26,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility will function as a convention center and meeting space allowing organizations in our community to grow and improve, making our community better.
- Includes 650+ seat and 100+ seat multipurpose auditoriums.
- Includes additional breakout rooms and gathering spaces.
- Offers meeting space for non-profits, businesses, government, and university groups.
- Supports the continued growth of the City of Murray and Calloway County.
- Creates a home away from home for college students.
- Includes twenty acres at 2314 Brinn Rd. across from Sullivan’s Golf Course.
- The goal is to have Phase 1 completed by the end of 2021.
- Estimated Phase 1 cost is $6 million.